Wealth Coach William R. Patterson - How Will the $700 Billion Rescue Plan Affect You? (Part II)
|#1 Wealth Coach and best-selling author William R. Patterson appears on CBS Radio Talk 1580 for a two-part interview on how the $700 billion rescue plan will affect Wall Street, businesses, individual investors, homeowners, students, and retirees.|
|Listen to Broadcast Now!|
William provides a fresh, highly-effective road map to financial and entrepreneurial success. Learn ways to protect your finances, generate multiple streams of income, and dramatically accelerate your path to wealth.
This week's show topics:
- Who is really helped and hurt by the $700 billion rescue bill and $150 billion in additional tax breaks?
- Pork barrel spending—what is it and how does it impact you?
- How to secure your financial future with declining financial markets and unemployment at a five-year high and rising
- What things should baby boomers be doing now to offset deflated home prices and retirement accounts
- How the nation's 10.2 trillion-dollar debt will affect you and your children
Labels: bailout, bank failures, building wealth, business coach, entrepreneur, financial crisis, foreclosure, great depression, money, recession, rescue plan, wealth coach, wealth-building, William Patterson